Everyone now needs to complete a Health Screening form before every appointment. Please keep an eye out for an email the day before your appointment with details on completing your form online.
Returning to Massage goes into detail about all the changes I’ve made since reopening.
New client? Please read the instructions below before booking an appointment.
Booking your appointment
- Don’t just click one of the time slots displayed when the page first loads.
- First select a date for your appointment by clicking a date square in the calendar.
- Only then select your time slot by clicking on your chosen time.
- If no times are displayed, then no appointments are available for that date.
- GREY date squares DON’T have any appointments available.
- WHITE date squares DO have appointments available.
- The BLUE date square is the selected date and the times shown are for that date.
- Don’t book appointments as gifts or presents, the booking process is personalised.
- Appointments needs to be booked by the client them self.
- Check your confirmation email once you’ve booked to verify all the appointment details are correct.
- If this is your first appointment, you’ll get another email with details on filling out an online intake form.
- You should complete your intake form by the morning of your appointment so I can review it before your come in.
- 60 Minute Session: £50
- 90 Minute Session: £75
- 120 Minute Session: £95
- Please pay for your massage when booking your appointment.
- I use Stripe to process online payments.
- You can pay at your appointment with card, phone or cash.
- Payment for massage packages is taken online when signing up for the package.
Ready to book your massage appointment now?