All clients must complete a Covid19 Screening form before each appointment.
Please keep an eye out for an email the day before with details on completing your form.
Returning to Massage goes into detail about all the changes I’ve made since reopening.
New Clients: My schedule is very busy at the moment and I’m restricting new client appointments. Please check out my colleagues Laura Murphy and Jane Black who also work at Glasgow Treatment Rooms and have appointments available this week.
Please do not book appointments for other people or as gifts!
Prices changed on July 1st 2021, please note the new prices below.
- 60 Minute Session: £54
- 90 Minute Session: £81
- 120 Minute Session: £103
- If this is your first appointment payment will be taken online when booking.
- Subsequent appointments can be paid when booking or at the appointment.
- Existing clients can pay when booking or at their appointment.
- I use Stripe to process online payments.
- Payment at the appointment is by card, phone or cash.
- Payment for massage packages is taken when signing up for the package.
You can now pay for your appointment with Bitcoin or Ethereum at the appointment. To use this payment method you will need to be set up to scan a QR code for my receiving address and transfer funds immediately. The price will be set at the BTC/GBP or ETH/GBP exchange rate at the time of payment.
Booking your appointment
- Don’t just click one of the time slots displayed when the page first loads.
- First select a date for your appointment by clicking a date square in the calendar.
- Only then select your time slot by clicking on your chosen time.
- If no times are displayed, then no appointments are available for that date.
- GREY date squares DON’T have any appointments available.
- WHITE date squares DO have appointments available.
- The BLUE date square is the selected date and the times shown are for that date.
- Don’t book appointments as gifts or presents, the booking process is personalised.
- Appointments needs to be booked by the client them self.
- Check your confirmation email once you’ve booked to verify all the appointment details are correct.
- If this is your first appointment, you’ll get another email with details on filling out an online intake form.
- You should complete your intake form by the morning of your appointment so I can review it before your come in.
Ready to book your massage appointment now?